In its fourth season, the Xplicit Erotic Art Exhibition opens in its new home at House of Shadows. Hosting an intense collection of works from artists from different walks of life, Xplicit explores the passions, desires, fantasies, and experiences of the adventurous and uninhibited. The exhibition aims to showcase artwork that rarely finds a home in galleries or museums, but that represents the boundless expression of nude, erotic, and uncensored work from its creators. It is as unique as it is unguarded, inspiring visitors to transcend puritanical norms into a world of exploration and freedom.
Call Type: Month-long exhibition
Submission Deadline: January 30, 2022, 11:59 PM EST
Open to: Local, regional, national & international artists are welcome to submit
State/City: Tampa, Florida
Entry Fee: $30.00 for a maximum of 20 entries.
Size Restrictions: Maximum 40" on longest side
Eligibility: Open to all mediums of art with the exception of installation art & video. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Call Announcement: January 2, 2022
- Submission Deadline: January 30, 2022, 11:59 PM EST
- Curation/Finalization of work: February 4, 2022
- Artist Bio/Conceptual Statements Due: February 11, 2022
- Work drop off: Feb 15-16, 2022, 12:00-5:00 PM EST
- Shipped work: Must arrive no later than by February 16, 2022, 5:00 PM EST
- Opening Reception: February 19, 2022, 6:00-9:00 PM EST
- Exhibition Duration: February 19, 2022 - March 12, 2022
- Work pick-up: March 15-16, 2022, 12:00-5:00 PM EST
IMAGE USE & COPYRIGHTS
The artist retains all copyrights to submitted images and represented artwork. Digital images submitted with the artist's entry are for exhibition selection only. Artists selected to exhibit grant House of Shadows Creative Gallery & Market the right to use the selected image(s) on printed materials and the gallery website for promotional purposes only. House of Shadows retains no copyrights to the artist's work.
COMMISSIONS & SALES
House of Shadows will retain a 30% commission on any sold work in the gallery during its exhibition run.
The artist is responsible for insuring and properly packaging their work. A return shipping label must be pre-purchased and provided to us.
Please direct any immediate questions, comments, or concerns to email@example.com
- Jose Gomez
- Annie Rosse