A Nightmare on Kennedy is a spooky, all medium inclusive fine art exhibition.
We are looking for work representing a wide variety of spooky, scary, gothic, ghostly, evil-spirited, and oh so splendidly wicked themes for this Halloween/Holiday season.
We welcome 2D & 3D artwork as well as strange & unusual artwork that may incorporate unique display methods.
Work submitted does not have to be about any particular subject matter though, we'd like artists to submit work that celebrates the spooky season.
This is not an online show - but a physical exhibition in a Gallery Setting.
Call Type: Month Long Exhibition
Deadline: September 19, 2021, 11:59 PM EST
Open to: Local, Regional, National & International Artists are welcome to submit
State/City: Tampa, Florida
Entry Fee: $30.00 for a maximum of 10 Entries.
Eligibility: Open to all 2D & 3D Mediums of art. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. Final work must not exceed 40x40 inches.
- Call Announcement: August 25, 2021
- Final Submission Deadline: September 19, 2021, 11:59 PM EST
- Curation/Finalization of work: September 20, 2021
- Artist Bio/Conceptual Statements Due: September 24, 2021
- Work drop off: October 12 - October 13, 2021, 12:00-5:00 PM EST
- Shipped work: Must arrive no later than October 13, 2021, 5:00 PM EST
- Opening Reception: October 16, 2021, 6:00-9:00 PM EST
- Exhibition Duration: October 16 - November 14, 2021
- Work pick-up: November 16 November 17, 2021, 12:00-5:00 PM EST
IMAGE USE & COPYRIGHTS
The artist retains all copyrights to submitted images and represented artwork. Digital images submitted with the artist's entry are for exhibition selection only. Artists selected to exhibit grant House of Shadows Creative Gallery & Market the right to use the selected image(s) on printed materials and the gallery website for promotional purposes only. House of Shadows retains no copyrights to the artist's work.
COMMISSIONS & SALES
House of Shadows will retain a 30% commission on any sold work in the gallery during its exhibition run.
The artist is responsible for insuring and properly packaging their work. A return shipping label must be pre-purchased and provided to us.
- Jose Gomez
- Annie Rosse