We will have creative works of art from talented local artists for you to enjoy and perhaps even add to your collection. These artists have been hand-picked to participate in The Diamond Gala from hundreds of submitted works. They represent art that exemplifies the meaning of our event.
We invite artists who have work in any 2D or 3D medium that showcase fashion, glamour, and beauty to submit to our showcase. All artists must reside in the Tampa Bay area and must be available to physically drop off their works on September 30th and take any unsold work home at the end of the night at midnight. We will also provide an alternate art pickup day at a local Tampa art gallery on Tuesday, October 4.
- Work must be 2D or 3D medium. No video or audio art is accepted for this exhibition.
- IMPORTANT: All works must be delivered READY TO HANG using a hanging wire. Please refer to this helpful video if you have never wired your artwork before.
- Work must be physically dropped off on September 30, 2022 at The Art Institute of Tampa during the business day. We will announce the specific time to accepted artists.
- Artists must be present at the event to take any unsold works home with them at midnight of the event. All accepted artists will receive one complimentary ticket to the event.
- All sales of art at the event will be processed by House of Shadows Gallery and a 30% commission will be retained.
- Payment for sales will be processed within 30 days of the event to allow time for transaction process, chargebacks, and other administrative tasks.
- Jose Gomez