Tampa Bay area artists ... if you create art that is sensual, erotic, sexy, etc, show it off in our mid-May event!
EROTIX is a pop-up event that celebrates sensuality and eroticism. The evening includes hundreds of artworks that surround a variety of sexy performances and a unique fashion show. We invite you to a stimulating, inclusive, sex-positive experience!
Event is Friday, May 12th, 6p-11p at Coastal Creative in St. Pete.
- - -
Event By KNightLife Arts:
***** IMPORTANT *****
This is an indoor, market-style show. Artists must set up, stay, and break down.
Applicants and all attendees must be at least 18 years of age.
Artists will arrive at the venue after 3pm, have their artwork on display by 5pm (the public will arrive at 6pm), and handle their sales until event closing at 11pm, at which time artists will remove their work by midnight.
- Open to all 2D & 3D mediums of visual art that is hand made ... NOTHING produced by ArtificialIntelligence (AI) or 3-D programs/printers will be accepted! ... in other words, all traditional hands-on mediums are wonderful ... and digital paintings (Procreate, etc) are fantastic ... but robots creating art is ONLY for amusement and sculpture is made by the HANDS (not Z-Brush, Blender, etc).
- Only submit finished artwork.
- Prints on canvas/metal/acrylic are allowed (as long as the original art is hand made ... see above).
- Artwork must incorporate sensual, erotic, and/or explicit themes. All styles (realism, dark, surreal, fantasy, etc) are welcome.
- Submission fee is $25 for up to 10 works. Exhibiting artists do not pay the door charge and no commissions are retained. All helpers/guests will require a ticket if staying after 5pm for the event.
- Artists will provide for all their own display needs. Max of 8 feet width will be provided based on availability when you arrive.
- Nails/screws in walls are NOT ALLOWED by the venue, so tables, easels, panel/grid displays will be needed. "Command" hangers may be used on walls and require ONE HOUR to gain full strength.
- Plexiglas is recommended over glass for any framed art.
ALL ARTWORK AT THE SHOW MUST BE FINISHED AND PROFESSIONALLY PRESENTED.
Each artist can only submit one time, so send as many as possible and be sure all information and images are correct and final before hitting the SUBMIT button.
Only submitted and accepted work may be displayed. Prints and merch may be brought for sale, as long as everything is on-theme and fits within your allotted space.
IMAGE USE & COPYRIGHTS:
The artist retains all copyrights to submitted images and represented artwork. Digital images submitted with the artist's entry are for exhibition selection only. Artists selected to exhibit grant KNightLife Productions the right to use the selected image(s) on printed materials and digital images for promotional purposes only. KNightLife Productions retains no copyrights to the artist's work.
COMMISIONS & SALES:
KNightLife Productions will not retain a commission on sold work. Artist is responsible for all sales, sales equipment, and taxes.
For additional info, please visit the event page at:
Event By KNightLife Arts:
#eroticart #kinkyart #sensualart
#darkart #surrealart #fantasyart
#KNightLife #KNightLifeEvents #purgARTory
- Zachary Knight
- Sheba Queen of the Night